- You must currently own a mini buggy or be in the
process of shopping for one.
Ask about NEBA member discounts for
buggies and parts at KidnMe Motorsports
- All buggies should have a roll cage and disc
breaks. Homebuilt buggies are acceptable but we encourage the
installation of disc breaks and a roll cage.
- You must try your best to visit the NEBA forum
frequently and actively participate.
- Profanity of any kind on the forum will result
in suspension of forum privileges for an undetermined amount of time.
- During club meets all members are asked to where
helmets while riding the trails.
- All members are strongly encouraged to make at
least one meet per year.
The NEBA is dedicated to a growing
motor sport the whole family can enjoy. We will do our best to provide an
atmosphere where everyone can feel welcome. Our club is geared
around a safe, friendly, fun environment.
- The safety of our members and their children
during NEBA meets will always be our number one concern.
- We will respect the buggies we ride and the
properties we ride on.
- We will not tolerate drug use by any member of
- All members will do their best to aid in the
growth and expansion of the NEBA.
- When competing at an MBRA event we will
always pratice excellent sportmanship